The “Gentle Start”, will be Sept. 1 - 3 with all students online on Friday, Sept. 4th.
- Tuesday, September 1st (Last Names A - G)
- Wednesday, September 2nd (Last Name H - N)
- Thursday, September 3rd (Last Name O - Z)
- Friday, September 4th - ALL Students Online (see Friday schedules below)
Hybrid Schedules and Expectations
After the Labor Day weekend, we will begin our Hybrid (Blue and Gold Groups) schedule on Tuesday, September 8th.
Monday - Thursday Student Expectations
Friday Student Expectations
Monday to Thursday, students in grades 6-12 will follow their regular daily class schedule by period.
Note: Option 1 students working from home who are unable to connect during the school day must log in to Google Classroom at least once between 6:00 am and 11:59 pm daily to complete their assigned work. Students will be counted absent if your assigned work for the day is not completed by 11:59 pm.
Hybrid Color Group Schedule
- All Option 1 students will receive a Chromebook on their first day of class during Gentle Start.
- All Option 2 students can have a parent or guardian pick up their Chromebook on August 27th at their building office between 9 am and 2 pm
Note: Parents and students must complete the Agreement for One-to-One Devices in Final Forms before receiving a Chromebook. Final Forms is setting up the agreement form, and you will be notified as soon as it's available. You can review the Student Device Handbook and information about the optional Technology Protection Plan here.