Kindergarten Registration is now open for the 2021-2022 School Year!
*Please read all of the following information fully prior to beginning the registration process.
General Information Regarding Kindergarten Registration
- As per Board policy, your child must be five years old on or before August 1st, 2021 to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Students will participate in a kindergarten screening process. Kindergarten Screening will take place on Friday, May 14th and Friday, May 21st. Once you have completed the online registration process, you will receive a schedule of times to choose from within 5-7 days of registering.
- If you are not a current resident of River Valley Local Schools, you will be required to fill out an open enrollment application. Placement of students who are open enrolled is based on a first come, first serve basis. Applications will be available beginning April 1st.
- The registration process is completed online and all necessary documents are required to be uploaded to the registration system. If you are unable to complete your child’s registration online, please contact the Darlene Kaiser at Heritage Elementary at (740) 725-5500 or Joy Lacher at Liberty Elementary at (740) 725-5600.
Gather all of the following required documentation:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Mortgage or lease agreement
- Vaccination record (For a complete list of required vaccinations, please click HERE.
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Current ETR/IEP/504 (if applicable)
Complete the online registration process by the clicking HERE
- If you already have students that attend River Valley and are a returning parent, please complete the registration process by logging in to your Final Forms account and adding a new student.
- If you are new to the district, you will need to click on "New Account" under the heading Parent.
- Once you have completed your online registration, please watch your email for a message regarding signing up for a screening time. Please allow up to 5 days for this email.