Liberty Elementary and River Valley Middle School are designated as Schoolwide Title I buildings. The instructional programs in our school buildings enable all children to reach Ohio's Academic Content Standards for reading language arts and mathematics.
School-wide programs provide an enriched and accelerated learning experience necessary for all children, rather than just identified eligible students. Our schools receive federal money to provide supplemental programs to students.
It is the school's responsibility to provide high-quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective environment that enables students to meet Ohio's academic content standards. It is our hope that each parent is responsible for supporting his or her child's learning.
Teachers and parents working together to support our students' academic and personal growth:
- Keep open communication with teachers via email, phone, in person appointments.
- Read and discuss progress reports.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences.
- Establish a time and place for homework.
- Monitor attendance and tardiness.
- Support the school in its efforts to maintain proper discipline.
- Respect all school staff and the cultural differences of others.