Location and Times
- The preschool programs will be housed at Liberty Elementary School.
- The programs will operate in four 1/2 day sessions, Monday through Thursday.
- The morning sessions will be held from 9:15 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- The afternoon sessions will be held from 1:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- The cost of the programs for typical peer models will be $115.00 per month for a total of 9 months per year.
At this time, the district will not be providing transportation for preschool students who are not identified as having special needs.
*Please note - Parents who are not present at the time of dismissal or residential drop off will be charged for child care services. Repeated offenses may result in a referral to Marion County Children’s Services.
In the event that incliment weather results in a two hour delay, the morning session will be in operation from 11:00-12:45. The afternoon session will be in operation from 2:00-3:45.
In coordination with our School Age Child Care Program (SACC), River Valley is able to offer wrap around services. This program is available from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Please inquire with the school if you are interested in the program.